- Firstly, speak to the member of staff involved in your animals care - they may well be able to resolve your concerns at the time.
- If you have a problem following any situation then please contact us as soon as possible in order to allow us to investigate your complaint properly
- Please write to us with details of your complaint (the following information is useful and will enable a prompt response from us)
- What happened
- Who was involved
- When the problem occurred and what your grievance is
Please also include in the letter what you feel would be a satisfactory outcome to your complaint.
- Please address you complaint to the following Practice Partners: Craig McCreath, Mark Mincher-Lockett, Ken Anderson or Steven Woodcock.
- We will investigate your complaint and provide a written response as soon as possible.
- If this is not a satisfactory response then you will be invited to a meeting with two Practice Partners to try and resolve the matter.
- If you feel the matter should be taken further then you can contact the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, website: www.rcvs.org.uk